. . . to fund UFW bosses’ jobs-for-life
The ALRB is shaking down farm workers to force them to pay the permanent jobs of UFW bosses.
Take a look at how long the UFW leadership [the UFW removed the link] has been on the union payroll at the workers’ expense – even as those leaders drove the UFW into the ground:
- Arturo S. Rodriguez, UFW President. On the payroll for 45 years, since 1972.
- Sergio Guzman, UFW Secretary-Treasurer. On the payroll for 21 years, since 1996.
- Irv Hershenbaum (above), UFW First Vice President. On the payroll for 42 years, since 1975.
- Efren Barajas, UFW Second Vice President. On the payroll for 32 years, since 1985.
- Giev Kashkooli, UFW Third Vice President. On the payroll for 16 years, since 2001.
- Armando Elenes, UFW National Vice President. On the payroll for 20 years, since 1997.